Guess what? Its a link up!
That's right Ladies and Gents, get your typing fingers at the ready and get sharing the 30 things your thankful for.
My 30 things starts with something pretty major....
I'm thankful for/that...
- Its my birthday! I turn 25 today people. *PARTY*
- I have an Italian 'family'. Seriously, I'm so lucky to know these people.
- I get to spend my birthday in Italy.
- I have wonderful parents who buy me tickets to Italy for my birthday (are you getting the birthday theme here?)
- I re-discovered God, and my life couldn't be better.
- I am being given amazing opportunities, but I can't say any-more about these just yet.
- I have THE most supportive best friend a person could wish for.
- I have and am still learning from my mistakes.
- I love learning.
- My education.
- Everyone I've ever met. Seriously everyone has touched my life in some way. Good or bad.
- Books. I could not live without them.
- Advances in medical technology.
- I know my own mind.
- I'm not afraid.
- I can afford food, water, a roof over my head etc.
- I am able to help others who are less fortunate.
- I have a God who loves me.
- My creativity.
- I have ability to love.
- I am healthy and happy.
- I have the ability to cook and bake for my family.
- God gives me the strength to get through everyday.
- My travel experiences.
- All my health problems seem to have been sorted out.
- I can turn a negative situation into a positive one.
- For the memories.
- You are reading this :)
- To Jenna for setting this up!
Phew! That was harder than I thought.
It's nice to reflect on the good though, don't you think?
Link up with us. I can't wait to read what you're thankful for!
1. follow the hostesses:
2. link up your 30 items that you are thankful for
3. check out three others that have linked up and leave some comment love.