Whether a member or not have you seen this post?
The brains behind BBN bring you Big Bloggers, Little Bloggers.
Its such a cool idea.
First, read these guidelines and decide if your a little or big blogger.
A big blogger will be paired with a little one, and hopefully they'll learn a lot from each other.
The lovely Ashley made a list of things you could do.
"As a Big Blogger, you’ll be helping a Little Blogger with things like:
- Growing their audience
- Improving their blog design
- Helping them market themselves
- Sharing tips and tricks you’ve learned along the way
- Teaching them how to best use social media
- Editing images
- And whatever else they may need"
"The process is easy:
- sign up as a big or little blogger.
- be matched with a big or little blogger, depending on what you sign up as.
- communicate with them on a daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly (whatever works for you both) basis
- create a long-lasting friendship while you help each other grow in different ways"
Make sure you sign up, but you only have until Monday (13th)! It's going to be a super fun project and I'm sure lasting friendships will be made.