I blog, run my shop, read, write, and sometimes crazy dance.
The only problem? It's tiny!
I love my little room and I honestly wouldn't change it for anything, but I've had to learn to create space and utilise the space I do have.
Here are my top tips for creating space:
1. Use every piece of available wall space for shelving and cabinets.
2. Buy plastic storage units.
3. Have a bed that has excellent storage space. I really couldn't live without mine!
4. Have dedicated spaces for everything.
5. However small the space, make it your own!
How do you create space in your own home?