If you'd asked me 2 weeks ago what washi tape was, I wouldn't have had a clue.
Then I brought some and now I'm obsessed!
Then I got stuck.....
What can you do with it apart from scrapbook?!
This is where your imagination (and pinterest) come in.
You can literally do anything with this stuff.
Here are my top 10!
1. Decorate the top of a jar. This one I did last night.
2. Cover coasters.
3. Make pretty candles.
4. Make bangles.
5. Cover and old battered phone.
6. Decorate place mats.
7. Make peg note holders.
8. Decorate a picture frame.
9. Decorate glass bottles and vases.
10. Make these cute bird house key holders.
Which is your favourite?
What do you like to do with washi tape?