Back to the flowers! I made mine out of felt, as its the material I have most of, but you can use anything really.
You will need:
Needle and thread
1. Cut out the petals and circles to create the flowers. Make various shapes and sizes to give interest to your piece. For the big flowers I used 4 petals and the little ones had 5.
2. Begin sewing the petals together and then sew on the circle, and buttons. Continue this process until all the flowers have been made.
You can stop here if you don't want to make the headband.
3. Lay the flowers into a pattern you like and sew them onto a strip of colour coordinating fabric.
4. Add a piece of elastic, big enough to fit your head, on either end of the strip of the fabric.
5. You're done! It looks good!
As well as a cute DIY project, I thought I'd share my menu for the week with you.
I wasn't planning on posting any recipes this week, but if you want the recipe for one of them just leave me a comment.
Saturday - Pork burgers and wedges.
Sunday - Meatloaf and mash.
Monday - Garlic, tomato and herb pasta.
Tuesday - Omelette.
Wednesday - Lemon and sausage ragu.
Thursday - Roast in a bag (it is soooo clever).
Friday - Vegetable pizza.
Have a wonderful weekend lovelies!