The lovely Mandy at Orange Autumn tagged me in her post, and I decided since I've never done a tag before it would be kinda fun.
So, here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
4. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs
- You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Facts About Me
- I actually trained in Drama at University, as well as education.
- I adore my dog. Her name is Annie and I would honestly do anything for her.
- I have an obsession for jewelry, but never wear a lot.
- I'm extremely flat footed and can ruin a pair of shoes within a week. Its a depressing thought I know.
- I spend, on average, around 4 hours planning my family menu every week.
- I love studying!
- I started another University course, as I want to get my BA in History; just for pleasure you understand.
- I spend all my spare money on books.
- My dream job would be Education Officer in a theatre.
- I keep my 'real' friends close to me.
- I will cry at the smallest thing.
Now its time for Mandy's questions, is it wrong that I'm a little bit scared!?
- What would you do if you had all the time and money in the world? Travel the world, taking in every single country, very, very slowly. I love learning about different cultures, and sharing information.
- What do you do to relax? Dance around like a complete maniac!
- If you could change one thing about your skin or health, what would it be? To loose weight, I think I've finally realised there is no magic cure, and I'm going to have to work for it.
- Where would you love to travel? America, Africa (again), China (trekking the Great Wall is definitely one of my ambitions). Anywhere really, everyday in a different country is an amazing experience.
- What's a product that you use every day? Moisturiser, I have really dry skin and I cannot live without it.
- What's a blog that you check daily? Fash Boulevard. I always check out what Anna's wearing and try and find the same pieces here in the UK.
- What's an insecurity that you have? My weight, making the change though.
- What's the most important thing in a relationship? Communication and having fun. What's the point in being in a relationship if your both not having fun?
- Why do you blog? For me it's a creative outlet, ever since Uni I've not done much drama. I love to write, and knowing that there are people out there reading what I ramble about everyday, makes me very happy. Most recently though its been fantastic outlet/support network on my weight loss journey.
- Do your friends/family read your blog? To be honest I'm not entirely sure.
- What are you looking forward to this year? A girly holiday with one of my closest friends, closing 5 stone, and meet up's with some UK bloggers (interested anyone?!).
So I think you've all learnt enough about me for know. Here are the lovely people I'm tagging, they all have fabulous blogs that I check everyday.
Here are my questions for you:
- If you could have anyone read your blog who would it be?
- Name the 5 people at your fantasy dinner party.
- What skill do you want to learn/master this year?
- What is your favourite place?
- If anyone could design your home who would it be?
- What's your favourite skin care brand?
- Who would star as you in a film of your life?
- Why do you blog?
- If you could link up with another blogger who would it be?
- What's your best personality trait?
- What do you want to achieve this year?