- Attempting to choose new wallpaper for the feature wall in my bedroom. I need your advice on this one, wait until tomorrow's post.
- Sewing. My Mum's Christmas present is far bigger and far more complicated than I first anticipated.
- Ordering copious amounts of olive oil and sugar - yes sugar scrubs are my stocking fillers this year.
- Menu planning for the next couple of weeks. New ideas courtesy of my two fabulous new cook books
- Searching Etsy for the perfect present for my friend.
- Choosing which lucky cookies are going to make it onto my Christmas cookie list this year.
- Trawling Christmas cookery magazines to see what sort of turkey I will be cooking this year. Yes, I said I. Possibly rather foolishly, I have volunteered my services as head chef on Christmas morning.
- Last but not least, I am still, if rather unsuccessfully searching for a job.